Hi. I am Dixi.
Somehow you managed to find my website.
Possibly by searching with Google or any other major search engine. Maybe you were socializing on Facebook and somehow you saw a link to this site. Or it was on Twitter.
There is a 95% possibility that you find my site through one of these channels. The remaining 5% is that I gave you a businesses card :)
Anyhow, while you are here, I really think that you need something that i can create, build, fix or even develop for you.
So, have a look on the site, then contact me. Let’s make it a deal :)
Best of luck,
Freelance Web Designer
- Available for hire -